In advance of COP 26, the UN Climate Summit, Greenbackers has launched its “26-for-COP-26” SuperPitch which aims to get 26 of the most promising Net Zero start-ups (earthtech oceantech cleantech) funded with Seed or Series A investment between program launch at the end of May and the actual conference in November.
Greenbackers SuperPitch will promote nominated and selected ventures via the Greenbackers Showcase (our online deal room) continuously between May and November and our efforts will culminate in a live Pitch in Glasgow, livestreamed to a global investor audience, during the COP. The SuperPitch program kicks off on 20 May via livestreamed Webinar.
This is a significant upgrade to our previous Pitches. Rather than a single day – selected ventures will get 6 months of support by Greenbackers.
There are 3 ways to engage with the program:
- Option 1: Apply directly to secure one of the 26 available places in the program.
- Option 2: Apply via your existing accelerator or incubator program for support – Greenbackers may also have participation packages available.
- Option 3: Apply via Corporate Sponsor support as per Option 2.
We’re pleased to report that Michelin Scotland Innovation Parc has just signed up to the program, is promoting two ventures for the program already and we are commencing discussions with others.
Costs if selected: £1000/per month for the 6-month program, plus 5% commission on funds raised via Greenbackers; benefits included in this are:
- Investment Profile on Greenbackers Showcase; where Investors will see your Pitchdeck, detailed information, video of your presentation and can contact you directly;
- a mini-Pitch webinar (possibly more) in the run to the November COP26 SuperPitch;
- You’ll meet active, pre-qualified investors from Greenbackers global network: Corporate Ventures, Technology VC’s and Private Equity Funds, Impact Investors, Family Offices, Asset & Project Finance funds, Angel Syndicates and UK EIS Funds;
- Pitch training and rehearsal: an induction and best practice training webinar PLUS rehearsals with the Greenbackers team – to help each finalist get ready, gain feedback and perfect their pitch in advance;
- 6 months profile on Greenbackers Showcase
- LinkedIn and Twitter campaigns targeting even more investors, with links to the Pitch session on demand, Now in its 4th year, the program is attracting excellent support and publicity;