We’ve secured over £250m in non-dilutive funding for our clients since 2010 – sharing a passion for innovation and making the world a better place.
Our team of experts and partners understand the technicalities of an innovation project and guide, advise, and support clients on their funding journeys.
We know what it takes to be successful. Working with us provides innovators with the freedom to focus on their projects and to fulfil their full potential.
- R & D Grant writing consultancy: Granted offer a tailored approach to suit your needs, from a full-write service matching your project to the best applicable fund, delivered by a team of our in-house grant writing experts; through to an assessor standard review service allowing access to our expertise for content you have drafted.
- Project to fund matching: matching your innovation project to the best funding opportunity enhances your chances of funding success. We will help you find suitable funds aligned with your business objectives.
- GRL™ diagnostics: a diagnostic scoring system, unique to Granted, that measures the grant readiness of your project, allowing for quick identification of strengths and weaknesses and areas of focus. Put simply, it provides a clarity of language and proven approach to the complexities and intricacies of grant projects.
- Funding strategy and consultancy: we’ll work with you to create an intensive strategy programme to align your product roadmap and organisational aspirations to the grant funding options available.
- Grant project management: once you have secured your grant, the list of reporting requirements from the funder doesn’t stop there. The funder needs confirmation that you are delivering the project stated in your successful application. This means reporting monthly, quarterly, and at the end of the project.