Raising capital for your cleantech business? Have you considered how to deal with term sheets from interested funders?
See the replays of Brown Rudnick and Greenbackers webinars hosted in September and October to help you navigate this complicated, but critical area of fundraising.
- Securing a Term Sheet – originally broadcast 21 September
Hosted by Neil Foster, Global Chair of Technology at Brown Rudnick LLP and Robert Hokin, Managing Partner at Greenbackers Investment Capital
- What are the key steps to securing your first VC term sheet? This session will cover:
- Preparation for investment
- Investor decks
- Approaching the right investors for the right outcomes
2. Term Sheet Terms for Cleantech – originally broadcast 5 October
Hosted by Sarah Melaney, Partner at Brown Rudnick and Robert Hokin, Managing Partner at Greenbackers Investment Capital
- Key Term Sheet Terms – an overview (and education) of the key term sheet terms including terms which founders should watch out for when negotiating.
Hosted by Greenbackers Investment Capital and Brown Rudnick, an international law firm, serving clients around the globe. With more than 250 lawyers and government relations professionals, the Firm has offices in key financial centres across the United States and Europe. They are recognized for their market-leading practices covering several targeted industries, including bankruptcy and corporate restructuring, life sciences, technology, litigation and arbitration, white-collar defense and government investigations, civil fraud, special situations, corporate finance, strategic capital, distressed debt, intellectual property, real estate, M&A, and cross-border deals and disputes.