Greenbackers had to take a short break post the COP26 SuperPitch. It was an exhilarating, but exhausting, time! Now we’re BACK and have been gathering stats from the event, editing and publishing all the event video clips, adding them to the Platform and planning for our next events to enhance the Showcase, not to say adding more, and MORE investors!
- To see the full replay of the SuperPitch, CLICK HERE
- To see all the presenting ventures “Quick Pitches” (2 minutes each): CLICK HERE
We are pleased to report that there were 300+ delegates live in the room and 1400 registered online, all with whom we are following up with access to all of the video presentations. Of those 1400 registered 450 attended online on the day.
In addition, there are now 240+ funds registered on the platform with 70+approved to be admitted. We will reach our target of 300 by the turn of this year; it’s an exciting time for all of us!
- In discussions with Scottish Development International and British Embassy leads in Abu Dhabi and the UK Department for International Trade’s energy lead for the UAE (all based in the British Embassy, Abu Dhabi) – about Greenbackers attending and taking ventures with us to meet investors at Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW) on 15-19 January – hosted by Masdar.
- We are also finalising our attendance at the Dubai Expo in February with Scottish Government, a further opportunity to take our ventures on the road to meet new investors.
- More LinkedIn/social media campaigning in the run up to Christmas using our Ventures videos under the campaign “The 12 Days of Cleantech” – look out for it!
- AND we are in planning mode for COP27.
In building the Showcase Platform, we seek to solve the structural issues that plague the essential flow of capital into cleantech businesses. Feedback from our funders so far has been very supportive and confirms we have made an excellent start. Investor buy-in has never been better and we look forward to building on this. Join us on the journey:
Professional Funds & Investors: CLICK HERE to register for Greenbackers Investment Showcase access.
Ventures raising Seed Stage through Series B Funding rounds: CLICK HERE to be considered for funding.
And once again, thank you to all our great sponsors!