Event: Thursday 20 May 2021 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM GMT
Greenbackers are celebrating the fact that its hometown of Glasgow is hosting the UN Climate Change Conference in Nov 2021 by selecting the 26 most promising Cleantech ventures and helping them secure growth funding from its proven global Cleantech investor base.
We’re inviting applications now for participation in the program from Cleantech ventures seeking Seed or Series A round funding and plan to announce them during the launch – please join us as our guest to meet them!
Successful applicants will be promoted via Showcase platform to Greenbackers exclusive network of over 3000 Cleantech investors as well as to the global community of participants in the COP26 conference.
This program will culminate in a SuperPitch event this November in Glasgow during the COP26 summit which can be attended in person or virtually by webinar – awards will be given in various categories.
- Welcome and introductions
- Meet the ventures
- Meet our Supporting Venture and Event Sponsors
How the program works
The 26 selected ventures will be featured on Greenbackers’ online investment platform, the Greenbackers Showcase, where funders can view all the opportunities and engage with ventures directly.
Our Showcase platform puts these ventures into a “shop window” for review and determination of their suitability for investment. Greenbackers then proactively co-ordinates communications, discussions and due diligence between the ventures and investors who visit their profiles.
- Investors from Greenbackers global network. This audience comprises:
- Technology focussed Venture Capital Firms
- Corporate Venture Funds (CVC)
- Angel Syndicates
- Government Funds including Development Funds
- Family Offices, Multi –Family Offices and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWI’s)
- Impact Investors and alternative investment vehicles
- Investment Banks, specialist debt providers
- Accelerators and Incubators
- Service providers
- law firms, accountancy firms, corporates and others interested in the sector
Greenbackers NetZero SuperPitch @ COP26 – Delegates is hosted by Greenbackers Investment Capital Limited. Greenbackers operate a ‘Funding-as-a-Service’ program connecting venture capital to NetZero: earthtech, oceantech, cleantech.
Greenbackers have offices in London, Glasgow & Houston, operating as private placement advisors, hosting a 24/7 deal-platform and a live ‘SuperPitch’ – this November at COP26, the UN climate summit and plan to launch a venture fund next year. https://greenbackers.com