Join Greenbackers Investment Capital for this special by-invitation event as we convene many of Scotland’s key climate players to draw on the power of connectivity and conversation. Open to Cleantech CxOs and Global Scots.
Scotland has set ambitious and world leading targets to become net zero by 2045. This transition represents a huge opportunity and equally great challenges for Scottish businesses and Scotland’s green (and blue) economy. The rewards of getting this right will be massive. But to make it happen, we need all areas of business, investment and support, both public and private to engage in a co-ordinated, meaningful way and much faster than we are currently doing. The opportunity is now.
Date: 20 April: 5pm – 9pm
Venue: Barclays Eagle Labs, BECO Building, 58 Kingston Street, Glasgow, G5 8BP (capacity for 80 delegates)
We will be shining a light on early-stage Scottish technology companies in the sustainability sector, discussing Team Scotland’s challenges and opportunities with Scottish Enterprise Chief Executive Adrian Gillespie, informing all of new areas of support available to the sector and looking at how we can create more conducive, productive and co-ordinated approach for the advancement of the entire sector, both home and abroad.
Scottish Enterprise, other related Scottish Government Agencies, Scotland focussed Green Industry CEO’s, Investors, Global Scots, Scots industry commentators and Corporates with a strong vested interest in Scotland.
- Greenbackers Welcome 5 mins
- State of the Nation by industry commentator (net zero, ESG, C metrics, trends etc)
- Keynote Address by Adrian Gillespie, Chief Executive, Scottish Enterprise, 10 mins
- Greenbackers intro – what, why and how 10 mins
- Technology start-ups: 2 minute quick-pitches plus Q/A
- Discussion Forum and Conclusion
- Drinks / Pizza reception and Networking